WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies and other similar technologies such as local shared objects, flash cookies, or pixels are tools used by WEB servers to store and retrieve information about their visitors, as well as to provide the correct functioning of the Site.
Using these devices allows the WEB server to remember some data concerning the user, as their preferences for displaying the pages of that server, name and password, products that interest you, etc.
COOKIES AFFECTED BY THE RULES AND COOKIES EXCEPTED
According to the EU directive, cookies that require informed consent by the user are the analytical and advertising and affiliation cookies, except those of a technical nature and those necessary for the operation of the website or the Provision of services expressly requested by the user.
WHAT TYPES OF COOKIES EXIST?
On the types of cookies, there are five large groups:
- Analytical cookies: They collect information of the use that is made of the Web site.
- Social cookies: they are necessary for external social networks.
- Affiliate Cookies: Allows you to track visits from other websites, with which the website establishes an affiliation agreement (affiliation companies).
- Advertising and behavioral cookies: Collect information about user preferences and personal choices (retargeting).
- Technical and functional cookies: they are strictly necessary for the use of the website and for the provision of the contracted service.
COOKIES USED ON THIS WEBSITE
- PHPSESSID: A technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the session identifier. Deleted when the browser is closed.
- _ Lang: A technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the language of the session. Deleted when the browser is closed.
- Ac_cookies: A technical and strictly necessary cookie that contains the value of whether the installation of cookies has been accepted. Expires in 1 year since last update.
- _ Ga: Google Analytics cookie that enables the unique visitor control feature. The first time a user enters the Web site through a browser will install this cookie. When this user re-enters the web with the same browser, the cookie will consider it to be the same user. Only in the case that the user changes browser, will be considered another user. Expires at 2 years since last update.
- _ Gat: This cookie is associated with Universal Google Analytics. It is used to limit the speed of request – limiting data collection at high traffic sites. Expires at 10 minutes.
- _ Utma: Google Analytics cookie that records the date of the first and last time the user dressed the website. Expires at 2 years since last update.
- _ UTMB: Google Analytics cookie that records the time of arrival to the Web page. Expires 30 minutes after the last update.
- _ Utmc: Google Analytics cookie used for interoperability with urchin. JS tracking code. Deleted when the browser is closed.
- _ Utmt: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to process the type of request requested by the user. Expires at the end of the session.
- _ Utmv: Google Analytics cookie. This cookie is used to segment demographic data. Expires at the end of the session.
- _ Utmz: Google Analytics Cookie that stores the source of traffic or a campaign to explain how the user came to the website. Expires at 6 months since last update.
REVOKING CONSENT TO INSTALL COOKIES
HOW TO REMOVE COOKIES FROM THE BROWSER
1. Select the tool icon
2. Click Settings.
3. Click Show Advanced Options.
4. In the “Privacy” section, click Content Settings.
• Delete cookies: Click on all cookies and site data…
• Do not allow cookies to be stored.
5. Click Delete Browsing data (empty cache).
6. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Chrome click here://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=es
Internet Explorer. Version 11
1. Select Tools | Internet options.
2. Click on the General tab.
3. In the “Browsing History” section, click Delete the browsing history when you exit.
4. Select Delete Files.
5. Select Delete Cookies.
6. Click Delete.
7. Click OK.
8. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Internet Explorer click here:
Firefox. Version 18
1. Select Firefox | History | Clean up the recent history.
2. Next to “Details”, click the down arrow.
3. Select the following check boxes: Cookies, cache, active logon
4. Using the “Delete time interval” in the drop-down menu, select All.
5. Click Delete Now.
6. Close and restart the browser.
You can accept or reject cookies individually in Firefox preferences, in the History section available in Options > > privacy tools.
For more information on Mozilla Firefox click here://www.mozilla.org/es-ES/privacy/websites/#cookies
Safari Version 5.1
1. Select the Safari/Edit icon | Restore Safari.
2. Select the following check boxes: Clear history, delete all Web site data
3. Click Reset.
4. Close and restart the browser.
For more information on Safari click here://support.apple.com/kb/PH5042
Options – Advanced – cookies.
Cookie options control how you operate the handles and therefore your acceptance or rejection.
For more information about opera click here://help.opera.com/Linux/10.60/es-ES/cookies.html
See the browser documentation you have installed.